Wednesday, July 21, 2010

327 Margaret Street Key West FL

     I have had my eye on this 4 unit property on Margaret Street in Key West for some time now.  It has been on the market at least since last November when I viewed it with my Key West agent, Suzanne Washburn of Coldwell Banker Schmitt.  Back then the price was $729,000, which I felt was much too high.  Recently, the seller dropped the price to $499K and subsequently, the property went under contract.  Fortunately, for me, not for the seller, it came back on the market when inspection issues caused the deal to go south. 

 

     I love the location of this property and feel strongly that now it is priced correctly and is a good value somewhere between 400K and 500K.  I only hope that it will still be available for me to purchase when I can get my NH home under agreement.

Posted via email from New Hampshire Home

No comments: